Friday, June 12, 2009

Thing 7 - RSS

A bit like "Thing 6 - part deux" - it's nice to have one place to put it all that doesn't clog the email inbox. Last year I was in a class at TWU that the prof wanted us all reading Unshelved. It came into my inbox all wonky and if I checked it at work it would get stuck in the filter. Nice to have the option to see things like that without subjecting my email to it all.

I went ahead and added all of the suggested links and then went digging to be sure I could get rid of them if they don't interest me. Pretty friendly interface. It appears to be just a matter of clicking the trash can. Web 2.0 is so much more user-friendly than old-school. :)

One thing I am wondering about......even when I hit refresh, my last couple of posts aren't showing up. Do I have to log out and back in to see fresh posts hit?

No comments: