Friday, June 12, 2009

Thing 6 - Blog readers

OK.....now we are talkin'. This is cool and I'd not tried this before. There are tons of blogs I like and being able to check them without having to individually click into each one.
I have already added the 2 required, my school blog and the North Texas Regional Libraries one. There are many more I will be adding as well.

I did get myself a bit confused but figured it out. When adding my school blog ( wranglerlibrary.edublogs.org )I typed it into the search box instead of clicking "add subscription".....so then it asked me if I wanted to subscribe. Once I figured out I'd entered it the wrong way I figured it all out.

I haven't tried adding friends or sharing any items yet but those look like nice features to have. We tried at my campus last year to get going with a WIKI and it just didn't fly. Maybe I can implement some of these things and get the teachers to actually check them.

No comments: