Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thing 14: Delicious

I love Delicious! I have been using it for several months. My brother-in-law told me about it when we had dinner at TCEA in February of 2008 and I didn't get to looking into it for a while. When I did, I loved it. I was sitting on the couch playing with it and my husband happened to be on the phone with his brother and to took the phone away to tell him how awesome it was.
I love that I can access my bookmarks from anywhere, including school. There have been several times that someone has needed something and I could pull up just the right bookmark right then and there.
Another thing I love about it is seeing what others have tagged. I have found some of the best resources from looking at what others have tagged, especially those that tag it the same way I did.
Did I mention I love Delicious? 'Cause I do. ;)

No comments: